Guiding Virginia families through difficult times since 1978
Barnes & Diehl occupies a respected position among peers for the highest level of service and skill of our lawyers and support staff. Our dedicated representation and consistent, personal service for clients in Richmond and throughout Virginia involve a comprehensive knowledge of Virginia family law and changing trends/strategies, plus a clear focus on the unique and individual needs of clients as they struggle with important, life-changing decisions.
Our Chesterfield, Henrico, Hanover and Richmond family law lawyers offer committed representation in matters involving: (click to view)
- Pre & Post Marital Agreements
- Child custody/child support/visitation
- Grandparent rights
- Paternity issues
- Child support and spousal support
- Domestic partnerships and same-sex couples
- Modification/enforcement of decrees
- Relocation and child custody
- Domestic violence/emergency orders
We also assist clients with post-divorce estate planning as well as creating wills, trusts and other estate planning for same-sex couples.
At Barnes & Diehl we provide all Virginia clients with the same high level of quality legal services. Our commitment to clients includes the following:
- Comprehensive guidance from the initial consultation through the successful conclusion of your issue.
- Personal attention from the attorney handling your case — not just a paralegal or office staff.
- Clear communication and frequent updates so you understand your rights, your options and the consequences of your decisions.
- The timely, cost-effective achievement of your legal goals through negotiation or aggressive litigation.
- A compassionate family practice sensitive to your emotional, as well as legal, needs.
Contact our Richmond, Virginia Family Law Attorneys:
Richmond families have looked to Barnes & Diehl for aggressive representation and timely, cost-effective legal solutions related to family law for nearly 30 years. Contact our offices today for a comprehensive consultation and case evaluation with an experienced Richmond, Virginia family law lawyer.