Gwen Massie Wind
Gwen Massie Wind is a family law attorney who is a strong advocate for her clients. She handles contested and uncontested family law matters throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia. Ms. Wind focuses her practice on family law.
- Barnes & Diehl, P.C., Associate Attorney (2014-Present)
- Hall & Hall, PLC, Associate Attorney (2011-2014)
- Supreme Court of Virginia, Intern to the Honorable Elizabeth A. McClanahan (2011)
- Richmond City Circuit Court, Intern to the Honorable Melvin R. Hughes, Jr. (2010)
- University of Richmond School of Law, J. D. (2011)
- Richmond Journal of Global Law and Business, Managing Editor
- Jeanette Lipman Family Law Clinic
- No Fault Divorce Pro Bono Program
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, CLE Co-Chairman
- University of Kentucky, B.A., Communications (2008)
Professional Organizations & Awards:
- Super Lawyers- Rising Star (2015-2018)
- Richmond Bar Association – Chair-person of Litigation Section(2016-2017); former member of Bench Bar Committee for Young Lawyer’s (2014-2015)
- Metropolitan Richmond Family Law Bar Association – Richmond representative on the Executive Committee (2013-2018)
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association – Family Law Section committee member
- Virginia Bar Association – Young Lawyer’s section member
- Metropolitan Richmond Women’s Bar Association – member
- Henrico County Bar Association – member
- Chesterfield County Bar Association (2017)
- Current Status of Equitable Distribution Law in Virginia, Half Moon, Equitable Distribution Seminar, September, 2013.
- Administrative Matters and Modification and Enforcement of Child Support Orders, Custody & Support, NBI Seminar, June, 2013.
- Personal Injury & Workers Compensation Awards in Equitable Distributions: What Every Lawyer Should Know, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association (VTLA) Annual Convention, March, 2013.
- Reading, Understanding, & Using Financial Documents to Help Your Client, VTLA Paralegal Seminar, November, 2012.