Click on an article title to view:
- How Can a Family Law Attorney Help With Adoption?
- What is the law regarding adopting stepchildren in Virginia?
- 3 Things to Know Before Talking With Your Kids About Divorce
- Child custody determinations and changing family structures: Impact in VA
- Children and divorce in Virginia: Breaking the news
- Helping children understand divorce
- Important tax issues for divorced parents: Form 8332
- Myths and Facts Regarding Child Support Obligations in Virginia
- Social media during divorce: implications for you and your children
- Virtual Visitation Helps Maintain Strong Parent-Child Relationships
- When may, must, or should a Guardian ad litem be appointed in a child custody proceeding
- Dividing retirement accounts with a QDRO in a Virginia divorce
- Grandparent Rights In Virginia: Grandparents Win Child Custody Case
- How is marital property divided in Virginia divorce cases?
- How will the new family laws in Virginia impact divorce?
- Issues affecting Virginia alimony law
- New tax law to change tax treatment of alimony paid and received
- Virginia collaborative divorce: a new model
- Virginia law allows life insurance continuation to protect alimony
- Considering Divorce? There Are Many Ways To Get There
- Divorce and Arbitration in the Era of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Divorce rates growing among older Americans
- Mediation or collaborative divorce may reduce conflict, cost less
- Military Men and Women Face Unique Divorce-Related Challenges
- Recent Changes to Spousal Support
- Social Media Is a Factor in One-in-Three Divorces
- Survey Reveals Effects of The Great Recession on Divorce
- Thinking of divorce? Why you should consult a family law attorney
- Estate planning in VA in preparation for retirement: Three top issues
- Estate planning using trusts and military concerns
- Living wills and health care powers of attorney for veterans
- Unique estate planning considerations for same-sex couples
- How will recent Supreme Court gay rights decisions affect Virginians?
- Same-Sex Military Couples Seeking Spousal Benefits for First Time